Triangle Soccer Passing Drill

Courtesy of: OnlineSoccerSkills

Watch this video as Coach Ben will show you how to do a triangle soccer passing drill. You will need three soccer cones and a partner in order to perform this passing drill.

 Soccer Disc Cone

Hey guys it's coach Ben, in today's video I'm going to show you a great drill that's going to help you improve your passing accuracy as well as your involvement in the game. Now, a lot of times I see players, when they're looking to connect five or ten yard passes, they play lazy balls. So, what I want you to do in this drill is work on your movement. So, you're working on your movement off the ball and as well as your accuracy when you pass it. So, in this drill, you just need three cones. You're going to set up a small triangle and I'm going to walk through exactly how to do this drill.

As you can see here I set up a small triangle and this drill. I'm going to be the player working, so I'm going to be right here, just next to this back cone.

 

My partner is going to be in between these two cones. Alright. He's going to start with the ball, he's going to play it into my right foot. I'm going to knock it in with my right and then I'm going to quickly just get around this cone here and go left foot.


So, this is a one touch drill. You could do many variations of this drill but first of, I want you to start of simple. Play everything in one touch. So, I'm passing, I'm moving around. Everying single time you make a pass, I think it's very important that you have good technique and I've talked about this, I've drilled this down in other videos. But every time you play ball, you don't want to just swipe out the ball (like that).

You always want to be square with your partner, so every time you throw, focus and concentrate on being square every ball.

Here are few clips of how to do a triangle soccer passing drill with only three soccer cones and a partner to perform the soccer drill.

(Camera Angle 1)

(Camera Angle 2)

(Camera Angle 3)


 Soccer Disc Cone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Mini Hurdle Drills for Speed, Quickness, and Agility

Speed Ladder Exercises

3 Easy Freestyle Soccer Tricks For Beginners